how to patent a product idea – http://healthequitydux.tutorial-blog.net/how-to-start-an-invention-idea. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.